[evince] Evince Document Viewer.

Hi,
I have only one simple request. I have been trying to figure out how to delete the recent document list in the Microsoft Windows version. I have even tried looking on the web for an answer but the only solutions seem to be for Linux.

I am a great fan of Linux and have used Ubuntu many times before which is how I first discovered Evince. However the same solution doesn't seem to apply here in XP! Is there a solution or should I just try and ignore it?

Regards,

Steve Alexander