Re: [evince] Query regarding highlighting text in Document Viewer

Dear Sir,

It is possible to add highlight annotations on evince version 3.17.4. There is a button on the right of the magnifying glass, on the left side of the toolbar. Clicking this button opens another menu for you to choose which annotations to add.
If you are using a previous version, you have to update to have this feature.

Best regards,
Giselle