[evince] double-sided and other printing features from PDF file

Dear list,

pages 364 and 365 from the PDF specification
(https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/pdf/pdfs/PDF32000_2008.pdf#page=364)
contain some entries in the viewer dictonary that set up printing
options from the PDF file itself.

One of these features is /Duplex, being possible values, Simplex (for
single-sided printing), DuplexFlipShortEdge (for landscape double-sided
printing), DuplexFlipLongEdge (for portrait double-sided printing).

The attached file contains automatic landscape double-sided printing
enabled. It is printed perfectly fine with Adobe Reader 9 and later
versions.

I have tested the file with Ubuntu (at work, where I have a printer) and
it doesn’t seem to be implemented.

I have two questions:

Does the latest released version of evince (or git master) print the
attached file in double-sided landscape (as if it were a booklet when
folded))?

If the feature is missing, where should I report the issue: against
poppler or evince?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--