[evince] Resizing Evince

Hi,

I am not subscribed to your list, but need help with evince.

I have recently upgraded from Mageia 4 to Mageia 5.  This comes with evince 3.14.2.  I have been using evince for a number of years as my favourite pdf viewer, but now it is behaving badly.  There is no standard title bar on the evince window, and no simple way to resize the window.  I have to click on the window border to bring up the window manager's special menu and select resize and then adjust the window.  It is painful and messy to do it this way.

I have tested this on a number of windowing environments.  I use fvwm2 normally, but the same problem appeared on everything I tried except gnome, in which it played nicely.

Previous versions worked better and did not display this 'bug' (is it a bug or a 'feature'?).

Is there a work-around I can use, or do I need to wait for this to be fixed, or is it already fixed in a newer version not yet available for Mageia, or ..?

Brian.