[evince] Feature request: Search for "Whole Words" only

Hi,

I basically like evince, but there is a feature I miss badly.

Acrobat reader has several options for searching trough the text. One is "Whole Words". I use this very often when I search trough datasheets, reference manuals or other documentation form chip vendors. E.g. searching for "CR" (Control Register) gives many hits in the normals text, but with "Whole Words" it is easy to find the correct position.

Please can you add this feature in a future version.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Franz Hollerer

--
Franz Hollerer