Re: [evince] Feature request: Search for "Whole Words" only

On Mon, 2014-10-06 at 20:15 +0200, Franz Hollerer wrote:
Hi,

I basically like evince, but there is a feature I miss badly.

Acrobat reader has several options for searching trough the text. One is
"Whole Words". I use this very often when I search trough datasheets,
reference manuals or other documentation form chip vendors. E.g.
searching for "CR" (Control Register) gives many hits in the normals
text, but with "Whole Words" it is easy to find the correct position.

This already exists, although might not be easy to discover.

Right click on the search button will bring a menu with search options,
one of them is "Whole Words Only".

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/