Re: [evince] Ink Annotations Toy Implementation

On Wed, 2014-12-10 at 09:32 -0300, jose aliste gmail com wrote:
Hey, your mail is too long, it is better to discuss on IRC :) Anyway, I'll
try to address most comments inline below

I would rather prefer bugzilla or this mailing list.  IRC is not
archived, and it does not allow discussions between people in different
timezones, as me, that whenever I am online, almost all Europeans are
already gone, making no sense to use IRC anymore.

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/