[evince] Helping with Evince

I tried to ask this on IRC, but got no response. So I try it here also.

​After being a long time being frustrated with Acrobat Reader I opted for another PDF viewer. I choose Evince.

I also wanted for some time to contribute to an Open (or Free) Software project.
So I thought maybe Evince would be a good idea.
I have quit some experience in C++. It has been some years since I used it, so I will be a little rusty at first.
Would there be reasonable simple (but yet also challenging) things to do in Evince (to wet my appetite), or could I better look at another project?​

​By the way: I saw that the Dutch translation is 92% complete. I could help there also.

--
Cecil Westerhof