[evince] Evince 3.8.3 bugs

Hi Evince Team:

I have a document, attached, that I edited with Masterpdfeditor V1.9.12. I inserted some highlights around lines on pages 10, 12 and 13.

After saving the document, Evnice mulches up figure 2 on page 8 and figure 6 on page 14. To try and deal with this I unmasked and upgraded to Evince 3.8.3 with cario 0.24.3. It did not affect anything, same mulching as described above.

With Adobe reader 9.5.5 for linux, the document reads fine.

I have enclosed the original doc and the edited one with the problems to see if it helps you on tracking this bug down.

Cheers,

john

John Edward Serink
Product Applications Engineer,