[evince] Printing in pure black and white, not gray scale.

I have a need to be able to print drawings with colored lines on a monochrome laser printer.

The handling of colors produces hatched gray levels that are sometimes too light or where the hatch just makes lines disappear or text unreadable.

Adobe reader only has the ability to convert all colors to black in some of the higher end versions, not the free reader.

I am looking for an alternative to Adobe Reader which can print so that any color becomes black.

I had hoped to find a manual for Evince online so that I could see if it has this feature without needing to install it first.