Re: [evince] ev_document_factory_get_document not loading pdf file

Jose, Hib

Thank you so much for you helpful comments which I forwarded to
denemo-devel gnu org where Jeremiah now reports success:

I got it working. I added mach-o support to evince.  I also set the
mime type in pdfdocument.evince-backend to include
application/octet-stream. Now its working fine.

This has been a long hard slog (not just the evince bit) but we appear
now to have Denemo with its built-in evince widget built on the three
major platforms. I am just uploading a demo which shows the evince
widget in action inside Denemo. It should be at
https://vimeo.com/search?q=denemo shortly.

Regards,

Richard