Re: [evince] ev_document_factory_get_document not loading pdf file

Hi Richard,

How are you compiling evince? One way of encountering the errors you are facing is that either shared-mime-info is not installed on your system or glib is not finding it, so please double check that you have shared-mime info installed [1] (If you are using jhbuild, just do jhbuild install shared-mime-info)

Greetings

José

[1] http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/shared-mime-info