Re: [evince] Black background

Denis Bitouzé <dbitouze wanadoo fr> writes:

No: the PDFs have normal white background but I had in mind the
background of Evince if the zoom is small enough.

I like it, can we change please, you can have my ugly grey background
and I get this eloquent black!

Seriously, I /think/ this is rather an Xorg setting somewhere in the
system (Xorg.conf being a candidate) and has nothing to do with Evince
(I could be wrong though). I have tried to get a black background and
the pointers I have gotten have been in the Xorg direction,
unfortunately no success there :(.

Sorry for not being more helpful. You could try to downgrade only Evince
to the older version. Something like 'yum downgrade evince' (on ubuntu
it is more like [1]). Then at least, you can verify whether it is really
Evince or not.

Footnotes:
[1]  http://askubuntu.com/questions/138284/how-to-downgrade-a-package-via-apt-get

--