Re: [evince] Comments/annotations

>________________________________

Hi Luís,

Well, text annotations are already implemented since
long time ago. Have a look at the section "Annotations and bookmarks" in
 the user documentation: http://library.gnome.org/users/evince/stable/. (Should also be available through Help-->Contents in your Evince installation).

There are other types of annotations,  José Aliste has a git branch with some work on this direction, though there aren't any
specific date for releasing it (take into account that Evince developers are volunteers).

http://git.gnome.org/browse/evince/log/?h=wip/annotation_support

I hope you find it helpful and thanks for your interest in Evince,
      -- Juanjo Marin