[evince] Comments/annotations

Dear Evince developers,

First of all congratulations for your work, Evince is one of the
little pieces that make the Gnome puzzle fit together. I've used it
for years, ever since I switched to Ubuntu in 2007/2008.

All this time I have missed the function to add comments/annotations
to a document. This hasn't been so critical, but with the modern
digital gadgetry replacing most forms of paper content, this is going
to be an issue for me in the short term. I tried some alternatives to
Evince that do this, but overall they are not as good.

What are the plans on the matter at this stage? I read about two years
ago that someone was developing the feature, but nothing further since
then. Are there any news?

Thank you,

Luís