[evince] Can't print PDFs? Ubuntu 12.04 LTS x64

Hey guys, so I have a fairly new wireless Lexmark printer on my network that I am able to print to just fine via Firefox and LibreOffice for example under my 12.04 LTS 64 bit install but not within Evince....I open a PDF with the default viewer, the printer is already on, configured, and set as the default within the Printing app, but the print button is not enabled....It is greyed out and closing and reopening the PDF in Evince does not enable the button either....

The Firefox and Chromium can't open the PDF either so how do I fix Evince to work with my configured printer? I am aware there is a linux version of Adobe Reader but I do not want to use it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

Damir