Re: [evince] .XPS Format document aren't supported by evince

Rajiv Lochan Panda <rajivlochanp gmail com> writes:

Dear sir,
I love evince reader as it's the only free document reader so far which
supports .djvu, .cbz, .cbr, .pdf, .ps files and I've verified them using
mu copy of evince which I'm using on ubuntu 12.04. However, even though
your home page (http://projects.gnome.org/evince/) states that Evince
supports .xps format too, but my copy of evince doesn't. Why is that
happening?

The XPS backend depends on libgxps, I guess ubuntu doesn't build evince
with XPS support.

Regards,
Rajiv Panda,
Mumbai,