[evince] .XPS Format document aren't supported by evince

Dear sir,
I love evince reader as it's the only free document reader so far which supports .djvu, .cbz, .cbr, .pdf, .ps files and I've verified them using mu copy of evince which I'm using on ubuntu 12.04. However, even though your home page (http://projects.gnome.org/evince/) states that Evince supports .xps format too, but my copy of evince doesn't. Why is that happening?

Regards,
Rajiv Panda,
Mumbai,
India