[evince] Implement evince -v, --version

It would be really nice if you could implement a -v or --version
option that shows the version number of Evince. Currently you have to
start Evince and go to the About page to find the version number (if
you're not root). I've had some trouble with Ubuntu 12.04 and the
graphics, so I could only see the usage message.

I'm interested because I noticed that the version distributed with
Ubuntu 12.04 includes a --named-dest option. This is the first reader
that I know of other than Adobe Reader and since xpdf that has this
option. Thanks very much for implementing it! We use the named
destination to jump to our PDF manuals from our HTML-based help, and
also to jump to tutorial instructions inside the PDF documents. So I'm
really pleased to see this feature implemented. I haven't tried it yet
due to the problems with Ubuntu 12.04, but I'll be testing it out, and
we'll probably add Evince as a standard PDF viewer for these parts of
our software. (Adobe Reader is broken on Linux and there seems to be
no chance of it being fixed, so we can't use it in general for our
documentation any more.)

And my other wish would be a PDF reader that could read the Adobe
Catalog (.pdx) file and run searches based on it.  Then we could use
it for all our PDF needs.

Ken Dyall

--
Kenneth G. Dyall, Senior Technical Writer
Schrodinger, Inc. Portland, OR