Re: [evince] How to make Evince look as good as Acrobat reader?

Hello,

This is very subjective question, so I understand that some of you might
not agree with me. I find sample2 fuzzier.

Particular visible differences:
 - Fuzziness and length of the bar in the formula
 - Spacing between 'q' and 'u' in 'quis' in the middle of the third row
 - Vertical position of 'x' with respect to the integral sign
 - Spacing between the first 'pi' and the left parenthesis in the formula

How can I configure Evince/poppler to render more like Adobe Reader?

BR,
Henrik Mannerstrom

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mdrf04s4dytb7wj/sample1.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ap6slixcqmugxbn/sample2.png