[evince] How to make Evince look as good as Acrobat reader?

Hello,

At first I used Evince for viewing my LaTeX-PDF files, but then I
switched to Acrobat Reader because the rendering so much better. One
thing Evince is better at is that it does not lock the files, so the
typing/compiling/viewing does not require extra keystrokes. I would like
to use Evince and I would like it to render as good as Acrobat reader.
How to I do this? Where should I ask for help? My system is Ubuntu.

Best regards,
Henrik Mannerstrom