[evince] Setting up Evince to read CBR files in windows

Hi,
I've installed Evince v2.32.0.145 on my Windows 7 SP1 x86 using the
MSI installer from the site. When I try to open a CBR file, I got this
error:

"Can't find an appropriate command to decompress this type of comic book"

I then downloaded UnRar from RarSoft (unrarw32.exe), and place the
UnRar.exe in the bin directory of Evince install. Now I got this error
opening CBR files:

"Unable to open document"

How do I setup Evince to open CBR files on windows? The CBR files are
created using WinRar 4.01.

Thanks