[evince] settings and highlight text (under fluxbox)

Hi all,

I updated my arch linux system with fluxbox as windows manager yesterday. Evince updated to version 3.4.0 and now things changed. One thing which stopped working properly is highlighting text. When I highlight text with the mouse I can only see a black bar instead of the highlighted text. However, copying this text still works. Another point is the sidebar. Every time I open a document I have to open the sidebar as well (to use bookmarks and such). In previous versions I was able to press the "save current settings"-menu entry (not sure what the english equivalent is) to fix this. This is not possible anymore. However, I can save other settings, for example inverting colors. Finally, one thing which never worked under arch linux for me (but I know it from ubuntu), is that evince remembers the last page of a document you read.

I wonder if I have to install some gnome related packages as well to obtain (get back) this features. Many thanks in advantage!

Benjamin