[evince] Printing page-borders

Hoioi!

First of all: I'm using Evince a lot, and I really like it a lot.

Nevertheless I have kind of a feature-request: When printing multiple pages per sheet, it would be nice, if there were an option for drawing a border around each page (just like in Adobe Reader or okular). I often print presentation-slides having white backgrounds having 6 slides per page, so I would really appreciate this feature.

Is there any chance, that this will be implemented?

regards,
emptyvi