Re: [evince] XPS support in evince

Hi,

Current development version of Evince DOES support xps documents. This
means that you will have to wait until Evince 3.0 is released  unless
you wish to run the development version, which at the moment is not so
easy since the dev version is a Gtk+3 version and ubuntu 10.10 has
gtk+2.

Greetings

José