Re: [evince] XPS support in evince

On 10/03/11 07:48 AM, Denner Peterlini wrote:
Hi all
I tryed to open an .xps fle in evince on Ubuntu (10.10) and i couldn't
do it, because evince returned an error message that it not have a zip
format support. I did make something wrong? I need to install another
backend or plugin to be able to open an .xps document in evince? Thanks
for paid attention to this report.
Denner J. Peterlini.

XPS is a proprietary format that isn't supported by Evince.

The error message about ZIP likely came about because the files are compressed with what looks like ZIP.

--Pat