[evince] what missing functionality is this document using?

[My first post to this list.  Thanks for Evince: I use it all the time!]

I'm trying to fill out this form.
<http://www.passport.gc.ca/form/pdfs/pptc054.pdf>

On page 5, there are things that look like blue buttons.
In Adobe Reader 9 on WinXP, they are blue buttons.
In Evince on up-to-date Fedora 14, they don't function.

The buttons images show up when Evince prints the document.  I don't know
if that is true for AR9.

1) what feature of PDF are these buttons using?  (Pure guess: JavaScript.)

2) is Evince (Poppler?) going to support this feature?

3) is there any way for a user to know that some feature of a document is
   not being rendered by Evince?