Re: [evince] PDFreaders: bug report of evince on MS Windows

Hi!

Il 07/02/2011 17:21, Hib Eris ha scritto:
> Can you please file a bug report for this on bugzilla.gnome.org and
> attach the pdf file there? So this won't get lost into the mailing
> list archive.
> I cannot promise anything, but I hope I can find some time to look
> into this issue.

I wrote a bug report on bugzilla.gnome.org and attached the PDF file
that cause a problem.

Please, if possible, let me know if something change so that I can write
back to this Italian institution (Regione Calabria) as soon  as possible
and ask them again to remove non-free PDF readers advertise.
Regards,
Massimo

--
IM: max-b jabber org