[evince] PDFreaders: bug report of evince on MS Windows

Hi,
I'm a fellow of Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) and I'm working
on the PDFreaders campaign[1] for the Italian territory.

One of the institution I'm try to convince to remove non-free PDF
readers advertise told me that "Evince crashes". I ask him to send me
the PDF file (see the link[2]) and a notice that with GNU/Linux it works
without problem but on MS Windows, if I check the radio button, Evince
crash.

Is there a way to workaround the problem? Is radio button "approved" in
the Standard PDF?

Regards,
Massimo

[1] http://fsfe.org/campaigns/pdfreaders/pdfreaders.en.html