Re: [evince] PDFreaders: bug report of evince on MS Windows

Hi Massimo,

Thank you for promoting Evince.

Can you please file a bug report for this on bugzilla.gnome.org and
attach the pdf file there? So this won't get lost into the mailing
list archive.
I cannot promise anything, but I hope I can find some time to look
into this issue.

Cheers,

Hib Eris