[evince] animated image support, +1 vote !

Guys,

1) I apologize if animated images in pdfs are supported and I'm using
a wrong version or something.

2) I strongly Plus-Vote adding support for this features. Wanted to
send email b/c I see others complaining about it like
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=259096    but wasn't
sure if it was asked directly to devs.

3) How such a pdf is generated:   using Beamer and Latex, with
embedded images compiled into it using this method:
http://www.ipgp.fr/~lucas/Contrib/animbeamer.html

Works well in acrobat reader (as long as images are no more than ~30
or so ... ) , but acrobat has other issues like bloat / performance so
evince is nice to use as much as possible ....

Peter K.