[evince] Evince Viewer Donation

Hello Evince Team,

We would like to make a donation to the further development of Evince Document Viewer. It would be great if I could speak to someone in regards to making a donation and also a few minor tech questions. I would love to use Evince as a document viewer throughout my company but I have two minor issues holding me back. When opening a random Tiff image Evince tends to open up with Random window size is there a setting or a fix that can resolve this problem. Also when printing a document the text or image will shrink.

Please let me know if there is anything that we can do to get past these issues and also who I can speak with about making a donation to keep the project going forward.

Thanks Sam.

Dignity and Respect. This is the foundation of our practice.
It is how we treat everyone: our co-workers, courts, colleagues,
adversaries, clients and, most importantly, our clients' customers.
Every contact and part of our firm’s process is based upon this
fundamental understanding.

** This firm is a debt collector attempting to collect a debt. Any information we obtain will be used for that purpose. If you have previously received a discharge in bankruptcy, this correspondence is not and should not be construed to be an attempt to collect a debt, but only enforcement of a lien against property.

Confidentiality Notice: This message, together with any attachments, is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. It is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.