[evince] Evince Per File Preference Maintenance

Evince,

We are using your product to open many files in sequence, generally only one time per file.  The product works really well but we have been getting the same complaint across users.  Basically they are confused as to why the files open where they do.

We would like evince to open all files with the same X and Y coordinates on the screen.  Essentially this would be saving the last location and using it for the next file opened.  This would eliminate the per file rendering preferences.

Is there a configuration or similar which we could change to make this happen?

Collin Caputo
Manager of Application Development
Phelan Hallinan & Schmieg, LLP
1-215-320-0007 x7324

Dignity and Respect. This is the foundation of our practice.
It is how we treat everyone: our co-workers, courts, colleagues,
adversaries, clients and, most importantly, our clients' customers.
Every contact and part of our firm’s process is based upon this
fundamental understanding.

** This firm is a debt collector attempting to collect a debt. Any information we obtain will be used for that purpose. If you have previously received a discharge in bankruptcy, this correspondence is not and should not be construed to be an attempt to collect a debt, but only enforcement of a lien against property.

Confidentiality Notice: This message, together with any attachments, is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. It is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.