Re: evince Undesirable Feature Found using Evince.

On Wed, 2010-09-29 at 13:23 -0500, Stephen Dittoe wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
>
> I opened a pdf document using Evince. I have the side pane visible with
> thumbnails displayed with a width of one thumbnail.
>
> For instance, if I select page 13 and and I increase the width of the
> side pane to 3 thumbnails wide, Evince will display in the side pane
> page 39, so to say.

What do you mean is that you lost the thumbnail of the page you are
viewing when you change the width of the side pane, don't you ?

I agree that this behaviour isn't the expected one by the user. I opened
the bug #631050 for this issue.

Cheers,

  -- Juanjo Marin