Re: DIngbat renders wrong

Le mercredi 02/06/10 à 12h00,
George Sicherman <colonel monmouth com> a écrit :

> I'm using Evince 2.26.2 with Fedora 11 x64 on a PDF
> that I generated from raw PostScript with ps2pdf using
> GS 8.71.  The file includes a scissors character from
> Zapf Dingbats.  Acrobat Reader displays it correctly.
> Evince displays a pound sterling symbol instead.
>
> Am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug?  You can
> download the PDF here:

Sorry, I was unclear:

here on a Linux box and Evince 2.28.1, I'm facing to the same trouble as
you, George. But the same file viewed with xpdf is OK. So I suspect a
problem with Evince or, maybe, with poppler
(poppler-0.12.4-1.1mdv2010.0), because okular also is unable to render
dingbats properly.
--
Denis