DIngbat renders wrong

I'm using Evince 2.26.2 with Fedora 11 x64 on a PDF
that I generated from raw PostScript with ps2pdf using
GS 8.71.  The file includes a scissors character from
Zapf Dingbats.  Acrobat Reader displays it correctly.
Evince displays a pound sterling symbol instead.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug?  You can
download the PDF here:

    http://userpages.monmouth.com/~colonel/foxagon.pdf

-:-
        Would you eat a doormat that lives on bark and fungus?

                   "Wombats: A Pictorial Essay," in _Risks Digest_