Re: bug report

Le mardi 22/06/10 à 17h01,
Francesco Dondi <francesco dondi hotmail com> a écrit :

> Sumary: cannot install under Vista

> under XP), but this time it keeps saying I have not the right to
> install it, and that I should log in as the administrator. Which
> makes no sense, since I am the administrator, and there is no other
> way to log in on my computer.
>
> Hope that helps to improve the product; good work!

I am facing exactly the same bug with a 2.30.3 Evince's version and a
test machine under Windows Vista (the problem seems to not occur on
Windows Seven). The exact message is:

  "You do not have sufficient privileges to complete this installation
  for all users of the machine. Log as administrator and then retry
  this installation."

I created an administrator account and try to install Evince with it.
But with no success. And the contextual menu doesn't provide any
'Install with administrator privileges' entry.

For instance, Sumatra PDF can be installed without any problem.

Thanks in anticipation for any hint.
--
Denis