Shortcuts for fitting the page into the window

Hello everyone,

I use gentoo and the stable version of evince, 2.28.2. Since auctex has
changed its default pdf viewer from xpdf to evince in version 11.86, I
am also forced to use it evince ;-)

All in all I have to admit, that evince is also a very good pdf viewer
with nice features. :) But in respect to xpdf a miss two really time
saving features for users like me who don't like to use the mouse very
often: A keyboard shortcut for fitting the pdf into the window, either
only its width or both the width and the height.

In xpdf, fitting the page width into the window is 'w' and the shortcut
for fitting the hole page is 'z'. Are there any plans to include those
shortcuts in evince? I think it would be a great improvement for people
using evince as the default pdf viewer! As far as the menu items for the
desired fitting options are already there, it must be easy to include
also the associated keyboard shortcuts.

Ciao,
Uwe