Re: Print Output Scaling.

On 28/04/10 11:44 AM, Pat Suwalski wrote:
Debian unstable: Evince 2.28.2 + HP LaserJet/hpijs
Ubuntu 9.10: Evince 2.28.1 + Samsung ML2100

Another observation is that if I use Preview.app or pdf2ps to convert to
PostScript, and then print that from Evince, the print is proper. I
don't know if pushing PostScript through gets dumped directly to CUPS,
but it works.

And, of course, I've just made an ass of myself by grabbing 2.30.0 from experimental, and it prints very nicely.

Michael, are you certain the issue exists after ev-print-operation.c was moved to libview, and EV_SCALE_* were defined?

--Pat