Annotation

"The Evince document viewer has added the ability to edit and save
text annotations that have a popup window associated"
This is the announce in the release note about new version of Evince
2.28, perfect!
I'm a student of Computer Science and I'm using Okular to take note
during lessons and I was very happy to discover that I could use
Evince (better than KDE app for me) to take note, but...... how can I
do that? ^^

I opened my professor's pdf, but I didn't find any tool that give me
the possibility to add a pop-up note or similar :S

I know that you sourly receive mail like mine very often, but please
can you help me?
I am also available to make an "How to" for other users if you give me
instructions.

Thank you so much, bye!

--
Enrico