evince embedded into firefox

Hello,

I see that evince is a single instance application and I am having some problems while trying to embed it into firefox 3.0.14, using mozplugger 1.12.1.

At a first glance, firefox embedds evince well. However after openning two (or more) firefox tabs running evince for two different pdf files, say f1.pdf and f2.pdf, on closing the f1.pdf tab, f2.pdf is closed too, and this happens to any other evince running after f1.pdf, even those not embedded by firefox!

That is, once the first evince application (embed) is closed, it closes all others.

This is the line I currently use in my /etc/mozpluggerrc:
repeat noisy swallow(Document Viewer) hidden fill: evince "$file"

Of course, evince for itself (not embedded) do not presents this behaviour. Is there some know solution for this problem?

Thanks a lot,
Eduardo Fiss Beloni

"A machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.", Shahriar Manzoor

"Being sorry is far a worse punishment than being dead. Everybody dies. Very few people feel truly sorry for the bad things they've done.", Patrick Jane - The Mentalist