About Evince on Windows

Dear Sir

I am honestly on Ubuntu and then I think the document viewer is user friendly very much!

Therefore, I try to find evince and want install it on Windows environment!

As its usage easily, I installed evince on Windows 7 RC 64-bit.

Although the icons are still old school, I am impressed that Windows can use this document viewer! Just like Apple Preview!

Would you mind still update evince for Windows and keep hard for the development?

Nowadays, too less choices for a clean and comfortable viewer! Evince is the best one!

If the new version can integrate with Windows and has a nice icon design.

Most user will try it! At least the I.T. staff will test for it first!

Thank you!

Best Regards
Kim Wong