please help

Dear developers!

I just want to thank your product, Evince and I have a big problem what will be very good if that works:

- When I open a document which is contain only a lots of continuous text in portrait view it would be great if Evince lets open it with 100% of zoom and in continuous mode automatically.

- When I open a document which is contain landscape pages with presentations it would be great if Evince lets open it with best fit of zoom in continuous mode automatically.

Thanks for the help!