Re: How do I disable automatic reloading?

One could probably modify the late scripts to make them build in other folder and replace file with the result with a single operation.

To be honest I also don't like the issues that are present now with reloading and wanted to disable reloading altogether, that's why we blocked it for a long time. But  it seems it has to stay for now. Its interesting that mostly tex users complained that they want reloading and now it doesn't work fo them.