Re: How do I disable automatic reloading?

On 24/03/09 16:36 Wouter Bolsterlee wrote:

So for me, automatic reloading is not good. I would rather just hit Ctrl-R.
How do I turn it off?!?

Afaics you you cannot turn automatic reloading off. I think what you can do
as a work-around is opening a copy of the document you're editing. I think
that one wouldn't automatically reload.

From what I've been reading in this list and some Gnome Bug reports, people wanted a reload feature to avoid this kind of hack. And then some wanted automatic reload....

Is there a way to turn it off in the source and rebuild it them?