Re: One window again

Hello. Just to be clear: You wrote it won't happen.

How about second excutable? evince vs. evince+.
I'm not able to code UI from scratch.

Evince is not simple because it has this 100+ windows
clutter problem. The problem is huge. It takes 10 minutes
before any document can be read if I open tens of docs.
Evince crashes if I open 100+ docs. And window manager's
panel is filled with evince icons (with useless titles
appearing in the tooltips).

I now open only 10+ docs at a time akwardly: "evince a[0-5]*pdf"
and then "evince a[6-9]*pdf". Not good. I download this kind of
document sets from the web and from digital libraries.

While for a project I may have only a few docs in one desktop,
it would be easier to have them in one or two windows.
When the doc is not visible in the window, its resources
could be freed, so that I may still open 100+ docs while
I already have tens of docs in my projects.

Juhana