Re: Coding selection and pixmap tools?

>From: Wouter Bolsterlee <wbolster gnome org>
>
>The Gnome screenshot utility in the upcoming 2.26 release will feature a
>"grab part of screen" option that can be used to make screenshots of any
>rectangular area on your screen.

A screenshot utility is not a solution to this problem.

You missed a point. Screenshot utility does not re-render the
selected area with larger DPI. Consider the case where I see
the whole page; just barely readable but I'm able to do decisions.
But the scrapbook needs more readable version.

Also, a screenshot utility may perform badly when the doc
is framed (possibly by having large DPI) and not all are
visible in the frame.

Therefore, this tool needs to be coded to Evince. No external
software can do it. Do you agree? Can you help or not?

What other open source PDF viewers are available? I will move to
elsewhere if no co-operation is possible. I have made these
inventions for a good reason, to be used in free (like GNU)
book projects. People like you fail to see the problem in proper
because you don't attempt to do what I want to do. In that
case you just should trust me and help.

Juhana