Problem with PS to PDF displaying in Evince

Dir sirs, I have next problem (sorry for my bad English):
1) I create PS file
2) With command PS2PDF I convert this file to PDF
3) When I try to open PDF file in Evince everything is BOLDITALIC (PS
displays right). That's not the case when I try to open PDF file in
Acrobat Reader.

We are the company that makes Hospital Information Systems. Our server is
SUSE, and now we try to change all Windows workstation to localized
UBUNTU. That is the last thing we need - good displaying of PDF file.
Acrobat for Linux doesn't display our local character right, Evince does
(great job, btw). We would be thank full if You correct our PS file or
tell us what to do.

Sincerely,
Milan M Veljkovic, MD

PS In attachment we send You PS and PDF file (try to open them in Evince
and Acrobat, and You'll see the difference).