Re: Problem with PS to PDF displaying in Evince

2009-03-11 klockan 13:25 skrev veljkovic mifimi sbb rs:
> Dir sirs, I have next problem (sorry for my bad English):
> 1) I create PS file
> 2) With command PS2PDF I convert this file to PDF
> 3) When I try to open PDF file in Evince everything is BOLDITALIC (PS
> displays right). That's not the case when I try to open PDF file in
> Acrobat Reader.

Except for slightly different page margins the files look the same to me.
The PDF file does not embed the fonts used, though, so that could be the
problem. Do you have the appropriate fonts installed? What does the output
of

  $ fc-match -v Courier

look like?

    — Wouter