Re: [+gnome] Re: selecting pages in evince

Hi,

I'm Juanjo Marin, and this is my first post to this list, so, first of all,
just want to say that evince rocks !!

Well, from my humble point of view, I think that it could be nice to implement
the feature proposted by Paul. Some times you only want to print some pages.
With this feature you can skim over the document and tick the pages you are
interested in, and, when you go to the print dialog, you'll find your
selection there. If not, you need gedit or a piece of paper to remember the
pages you want to print.

¿Is this feature againts any GNOME HIG rule?. By the way, -- sorry for my
ignorance--, can you implement this feature as a plugin (=> ¿Has evince a
plugin infraestructure?)

Best regards,

   -- Juanjo Marín

On Mar, 20 de Enero de 2009, 4:53 pm, Paul Sheridan dijo: